Women at the Well
All Women in the parish are welcome to Women at the Well.
Gatherings for all women to develop friendships while enhancing our mind, body and soul to glorify God.
The format consists of prayer time, a speaker who focuses on a topic relevant to women, and some social time. We meet on Friday mornings from 9:15 am to 11:00 am, six times a year, and 1 Sunday evening in December. A light meal is provided.
• Fridays early registration and coffee 8:30 am
• Breakfast 9:15 am – 9:45 am
• Speaker 9:45 – 10:45 am
• Program concludes 11 am
Gatherings for all women of the parish to develop friendships while enhancing our mind, body and soul to glorify God. Please join us for our speaker series as we explore faith-based topics in a casual, relaxed atmosphere.
$7.00 per event or $35 for Season, December & April are Separate from the Season.
To Register by phone, call 331-442-4043 or email: WATW.email@example.com. For more information visit stpatrickparish.org/education-and-youth/adults/women-at-the-well or pick up a brochure in the narthex. Facebook: St. Patrick Women at the Well
Mail Registration to: Women at the Well, 4N897 Crane Rd., St. Charles, IL 60175
• February 9th: Father Paul White will Present “You are My Beloved Daughter in Whom I am Well Pleased”
• March 9th: Meg Bucaro Wojtas will Present “Heaven Help Me! A Spiritual Journey Through Daily Life”
• Saturday, April 14th: “Breathe in Me”: A Spring Brunch & Spiritual Morning;