Women at the Well Starts on Friday October 13 – Speaker: Msgr. Steve Knox
All Women in the parish are welcome to Women at the Well.
Gatherings for all women to develop friendships while enhancing our mind, body and soul to glorify God.
The format consists of prayer time, a speaker who focuses on a topic relevant to women, and some social time. We meet on Friday mornings from 9:15 am to 11:00 am, six times a year, and 1 Sunday evening in December. A light meal is provided.
• Fridays early registration and coffee 8:30 am
• Breakfast 9:15 am – 9:45 am
• Speaker 9:45 – 10:45 am
• Program concludes 11 am
Mark your calendars now for the upcoming Women at the Well season!
Friday October 13 – Msgr. Steve Knox
“Why Catholics Leave the Church and How We Can Help Them Come Back Home”
Program Dates 2017-2018 season!
|• October 13: Monsignor Steve Knox: “Why Catholics Leave The Church and How We Can Help Them Come Back Home”
• November 10: Mary Strauss: “Growth and Grace Through Loss”
• December 3: Advent by Candlelight
• February 9: Father Paul White: “You are My Beloved Daughter in Whom I am Well Pleased”
• March 9: Meg Bucaro Wojtas: “Heaven Help Me! A Spiritual Journey Through Daily Life”
• April 14: “Breathe in Me”
• May 12: Sister Alycia Torres: “Take, Bless, and Give: Opening our Hearts to the Fathers Love and Mercy”
$7.00 per program or $42 for the regular season, not including Advent program.
For more information on Women at the Well, please contact Co-Chairs: Molly Howieson & Lori McGuire. WATW.firstname.lastname@example.org.