Women at the Well
All Women in the parish are welcome to Women at the Well. A gathering of Women of all ages, who come together for spiritual growth and community connection. The format consists of prayer time, a speaker who focuses on a topic relevant to women, and some social time. We meet on Friday mornings from 9:15 am to 11:30 am, six times a year, and 1 Sunday evening in December. A light meal is provided.
For more information on Women at the Well, please contact Diane Gibson. WATW.email@example.com.
Women at the Well Advance Registration 2016-2017
$7.00 per program or $42 for the regular season, not including Advent program.
To register, call Patty Turbak at 331-442-4043 or WATW.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or Mail Registration to: Women at the Well, 4N897 Crane Rd., St. Charles, IL 60175.
Download PDF Brochure: WATW 2016-2017 brochure
- October 14– Father Manno, God Desires You
- November 11– Dr. Graham Woodward & Lisa Carani, APN Walking with Jesus among the poor of Guatemala
- December 4- Mary McKeon, The Three Wise Women: Mary, Elizabeth & Anna Advent by Candlelight
Please note: Registration for Advent by Candlelight is separate from the season. Tables of 8 can be reserved for $60 or $8.00 for individual.
See form on brochure. WATW 2016-2017 brochure
- February 10 – Jack Riggert, The Sacred Romance
- March 10 – Judy Griparis, Lessons on Suffering from the Book of Job
- April 7 – Christine Whelan, Come Away My Beloved…Spiritual Journaling to Reach the Heart of Jesus
- May 12 –Patty Turbak/ Kathleen Billings, Taking Care of your Body & Soul