Women at the Well
All Women in the Parish are Welcome to Women at the Well.
Please join us for our speaker series as we explore faith-based topics in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Gatherings for all women to develop friendships while enhancing our mind, body and soul to glorify God. The format consists of prayer time, a speaker who focuses on a relevant topic, and some social time.
We meet 5 Friday mornings; cost $8 each. A light meal is provided. One Saturday morning; $10,
a meal is provided. And one Sunday evening in December; $10 each or $75 per table. A meal is provided.
• Fridays early registration & coffee 8:45 am • Breakfast 9:15-9:45 am • Speaker 9:45-10:45 am • Program concludes 11am
To Register by phone, call Patty at 331-442-4043 or email: WATW.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Save the Dates for our 2018/2019 Season:
- Friday, October 12th – Msgr. Steve Knox, “Seven Habits of Effective Catholics”
- Friday, November 9th – Sr. Mary Boyd, “Scenes in the Lives of St. Francis and St. Clare”
- Sunday, December 2nd – Dee Mercadante, Women’s Advent evening: “Advent: Living in Expectation”
- Friday, February 8th – Cathleen Filipski: “Becoming a Women of God”
- Friday, March 8th – Fr. Paul White: “You Are My Beloved Daughter, Whom I am Well Pleased”
- Saturday, April 13th – 3 Topics: Karen Dix and Amy McTeague: “Reach out and touch the Lord: Journeys in Haiti”,
Patty Turbak: “Pietra Fitness” and Mary Fremgen: “Fox Valley Food for Health”
- Friday, May 10th – Dr. Charles Woodward and Dr. Karen Casciaro: “You are God’s Temple and God’s Spirit Dwells in Your Midst: Staying Well to Serve Him”
To Register by phone, call 331-442-4043 or email: WATW.email@example.com.
For more information visit our church and pick up a brochure in the narthex.