Women at the Well
All Women in the Parish are Welcome to Women at the Well.
Please join us for our speaker series as we explore faith-based topics in a casual, relaxed atmosphere. Gatherings for all women to develop friendships while enhancing our mind, body and soul to glorify God. The format consists of prayer time, a speaker who focuses on a relevant topic, and some social time.
• Fridays early registration & coffee 8:45 am • Breakfast 9:15-9:45 am • Speaker 9:45-10:45 am • Program concludes 11am
To Register by phone, call Patty at 331-442-4043 or email: WATW.email@example.com.
Mail Registration to: Women at the Well, 4N897 Crane Rd., St. Charles, IL 60175
Facebook: St. Patrick Women at the Well.
- Friday, February 7
- Friday, April 24 – Julia Cooper “Spring into Action – Let’s Garden!”
- Friday, May 8 – Sister Kathleen M Ryan, Dominican Center – “Welcoming the Stranger”
- Saturday, March 21 Spring Spiritual Morning – Donna Doherty “Life is a Balancing Act”
- Preregistration & prepayment preferred so we can plan for food & table set up.
- Cost is $10 per person.
- Doors open at 8:45AM | Light breakfast at 9:15AM | Speaker 9:45AM | Program concludes at 12PM