Epiphany Nativity Festival – January 5 and 6, 2019 in Dempsey Hall on the Crane Road Campus
This year, St. Patrick Parish will celebrated the Solemnity of the Epiphany with a Nativity Festival. Parishioners were invited to participate as volunteers, loan a Nativity for the display, and most importantly…attend and enjoy the wonder of the event!
Highlights of the Nativity Festival:Continue the celebration of the Christmas Season!
- Fr. Sarmiento displayed his custom built “Little Nativity Town” with figures from Italy. You do not want to miss this highlight!
- Nativities from Around the World were displayed – all generously loaned by parishioners and friends
- Photo backdrop, standees of the Holy Family and photo props will be available for selfies, friend and family photos
- Children’s area with play sets, coloring and Nativity story books
- Live Music after the Sunday Masses
Thanks so much to everyone who attended Our Epiphany Nativity Festival!
It was a wonderful way to celebrate the Christmas Season. We had 309 Nativities on display! Members of our Spanish Ministry and people from various backgrounds and countries shared their treasures with us. The stories were so wonderful and the Creches were beautiful. Our Music Ministry also added a special musical touch!
Just as we celebrated Christ becoming Manifest to the gentiles last week on Epiphany, we again celebrate an “Epiphany” or Manifestation this weekend. At Christ’s Baptism, God the Father spoke to all gathered and told them this was His beloved son. We sing the hymn, “Songs of Thankfulness and Praise” on both of these weekends. It talks about the many ways Christ was made known to the world when He came among us.
We had many workers helping to set up, bring Nativities, work the festival and clean up. Cyndee Zbylut, our Music Ministry Director, offers everyone a big thank you!
Invite your friends and family.
Reflect on the beauty of the Christmas Season (which begins on Christmas Day!)
Explore how cultures around the world depict the birth of Christ.
Below are links to some of the beautiful Nativity Festival and Exhibit events in our area.