St. Patrick Parish Service Ministry
Please Help Us Serve Those In Need…
from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Held at Our Downtown Church in the lower level, Fr. Carse Center
Sign Up Now for Every 3rd Monday of the month, when you can…
We Need Volunteers & Donations! Monthly: February 18, March 18, April 15, May 20…check as often as you like to sign up!
Please take a look at the Sign Up Genius Link to see where we need help, and/or the option to donate items and food.
If you have any questions, please contact Teri Hoscheit at 630-212-9929 or email@example.com.
They said to him, “We have only five loaves here and two fish.” He said, “Bring them here to me.” Matthew 14:17-18
Many Thanks to St. Charles Breadsmith who has graciously donated enough bread to feed everyone at the dinners every month!
Also to Micki Baran, Parishioner & Owner of “Cake Occasions”
for donating all of the delicious desserts!
The Lazarus House Meal Service Program Provides Hot Meals to men, women & children
who reside at Lazarus House Homeless Shelter in St. Charles.
The nearby Communities REALLY NEED & Appreciate Your Help! If you are able to help, please check the SignUp Genius link to see our needs and Sign Up for providing food for dates starting in March 2019: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0F4FA9AC22AAFC1-lazarus2. You will get an e-mail including important information regarding the program. Please Contact Celeste Marc at 630-660-9925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Elgin Soup Kitchen serves 60 – 80 guests each day, to those in need. St. Patrick is pleased to help serve a hot meal to the hungry, along with other area churches.
YOUR Family’s HELP will make a difference on:
- March 30: Serve Dinner & Clean Up. Arrive at 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Approximately 12 servers needed.
- March 23, April 27 & May 25: Food Prep & Cook. Serving Dinner & Clean Up. Arrive at 3:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Approx. 12 servers needed & 8 people for food preparation.
Location : Church of the Brethren 783 Highland Ave, Elgin, IL 60123
- The Cooks and Kitchen volunteers should arrive about 3:00 pm. We will prepare the food and get everything ready to give to the servers. Then it is clean-up of the dishes and pans. Everything should be finished by 7:30.
- Included with Kitchen Crew is the Dishwashers will arrive and using the dishwasher, clean the plates, flatware, etc needed to serve the guests.
- The Servers should arrive about 4:30 pm and be ready to set up the tables and chairs for our guests. Once the guests arrive we will serve the salad, main course and dessert, then bus the tables. Everything should be complete by 7:30.
- Included int he Serving Crew is The Vegetable/ Bread Market is available to the guests for them to take home should they want.
For info. contact Deacon Dave Stowell: email@example.com or 630-401-7212. Please sign up at: www.signupgenius.com/go/409094aafab2eabff2-october
Thanks to Our PARISHIONERS! We NOW have 35 Volunteer Slots! We love your Help! We pack food Every Month on the 2nd Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
> NIFB Cancelled our time slot for March because of another Event <
Please RSVP at least a week ahead! Our Next Dates are: April 10, May 8, June 12, July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9, November 13, December 11
Ages 8 & Older! For Details or Sign Up, Please Contact Susan at 630-988-2440 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A special thank you to all those who volunteered or donated to the Summer Sack Lunch Program! This summer, we served over 900 lunches to those in need! To learn more about the Summer Sack Lunch Program, please contact Megan Glenn at email@example.com.
Again, Thank you for your continued support of this worthwhile program!
Thanks to Everyone who donated Neckties, we currently have almost 450 ties! Still have Neckties to Donate? You can leave them in the Usher’s Room at the Crane Rd. Church with ‘Pat Reding’ on the bag and they’ll be picked up.