St. Patrick Parish Service Ministry
Please Help Us Serve Those In Need…
from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Held at Our Downtown Church in the lower level, Fr. Carse Center
Sign Up Now for Every 3rd Monday of the month, when you can…
We Need Volunteers & Donations! Monthly: September 17, October 15, November 19, December 17…check as often as you like to sign up!
Please take a look at the Sign Up Genius Link to see where we need help, and/or the option to donate items and food.
If you have any questions, please contact Teri Hoscheit at 630-212-9929 or email@example.com.
They said to him, “We have only five loaves here and two fish.” He said, “Bring them here to me.” Matthew 14:17-18
Many Thanks to St. Charles Breadsmith who has graciously donated enough bread to feed everyone at the dinners every month!
The Elgin Soup Kitchen serves 60 – 80 guests each day, to those in need.
St. Patrick is pleased to help serve a hot meal to the hungry, along with other area churches.
YOUR Family’s HELP will make a difference on:
Saturday, September 22:
Food Prep & Cook / Serving Dinner & Cleaning Up. Arrive at 3:00 p.m., until 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 29:
Serving Dinner & Cleaning Up. Arrive at 4:30 p.m., until 7:30 p.m.
Location : Church of the Brethren 783 Highland Ave Elgin IL 60123
- The Cooks and Kitchen volunteers should arrive about 3:00 pm. We will prepare the food and get everything ready to give to the servers. Then it is clean-up of the dishes and pans. Everything should be finished by 7:30.
- Included with Kitchen Crew is the Diswashers will arrive and using the dishwasher clean the plates, flatware, etc needed to serve the guests.
- The Servers should arrive about 4:30 pm and be ready to set up the tables and chairs for our guests. Once the guests arrive we will serve the salad, main course and dessert, then bus the tables. Everything should be complete by 7:30.
- Included int he Serving Crew is The Vegetable/ Bread Market is available to the guests for them to take home should they want.
For info. contact Dave Stowell: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 630-401-7212. Please sign up at: www.signupgenius.com/go/409094aafab2eabff2-october
We serve others by Helping at the Northern Illinois Food Bank Please Help Us Pack Food on:
from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Wednesdays
• September 12th • October 10th • November 14th • December 19th
Ages 8 & Older! For Details or Sign Up, Please Contact Susan at 630-988-2440 or email@example.com
For info. on this or other local Nursing Home Visits, please contact Pat: firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred) or 630-513-1857.
A special thank you to all those who volunteered or donated to the Summer Sack Lunch Program! This summer, we served over 900 lunches to those in need! To learn more about the Summer Sack Lunch Program, please contact Megan Glenn at email@example.com.
Again, Thank you for your continued support of this worthwhile program!
Thanks to Everyone who donated Neckties, we currently have almost 450 ties! Still have Neckties to Donate? You can leave them in the Usher’s Room at the Crane Rd. Church with ‘Pat Reding’ on the bag and they’ll be picked up.