St. Vincent de Paul Society
This organization has a special focus on serving the poor and those who are in need. We do that through personal visits to those in need, food and clothing drives, and other charitable endeavors. If You are in need of assistance please call the Help Line answering machine at 630-338-8270. Leave your name and phone number where you can be reached and someone will return your call within 48 hours.
We always have a need for volunteers so if you would like to serve in some way, please contact Bob at email@example.com.
Our thanks go out to everyone who supported our participation in the recent National SVDP fund raiser “Friends of the Poor Walk”. Your generosity earned our conference $2,735.00!!
A much-needed amount that will allow us to help 8 to 10 families/individuals who are in need.
We are also very grateful for your continued support of monthly food donations. Your generosity enables us to help many families in need of food assistance.
Do you have a surplus clothing, household furnishings or appliances that you would like to donate?
If so, please contact one of the following locations for drop-off and/or pick up instructions.
- Clothing: Déjà Vu – Geneva: (630) 232-6621
- Household Furnishings/Appliances: Déjà Vu – Aurora: (630) 397-8555
- St. Vincent DePaul Thrift Store – West Chicago: (630) 562-4801, Call this number for Requesting Truck Pick-up: 630-231-4658
- Unusable clothing, shoes, linens generate income for the needy because they are sold for rags or in bulk. For larger item donations, please call for a Home pick up at 630-231-4658.
May the Lord continue to bless you abundantly!
Thank you, parishioners!
Your generous support allowed us to assist 17 families in the past month with:
• $3,525.00 in Rent payments
• $2,113.00 in Utility payments
• $535.00 in Gift cards
• 40 bags groceries
If you or anyone you know could use our help call us at 630-338-8270.
May the Lord bless you all abundantly!