Building Amazing Marriages [BAM] Parish Ministry
We have an excellent ministry that brings couples together for marriage enrichment and socializing. We seek to be a “marriage building” parish that provides many opportunities for couples to deepen their love for Christ and for one another. For more information on this ministry or the upcoming events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Troy or Kathleen at 630-945-5505 or at email@example.com.
Attention Married Couples. . . Please Join Us for Our December Date Night
Friday, December 13th from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
In Dempsey Hall at the Crane Road Church
A Romantic Evening with your Spouse at our Annual Advent Candlelight Dinner & Prayer Service.
$20 per couple & bring your favorite appetizer or dessert OR Join Our Cookie Exchange with 2 Dozen Cookies!
A Catered Dinner will be served after the prayer service.
Please RSVP by Call or Text to Thea at 630-730-2361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request Childcare when you RSVP, provided for a small fee.
Cost: $20 per couple, per event (unless otherwise stated), plus we ask that you please bring an appetizer or dessert to share. Dinner is provided. Details in the weekly Bulletin. Please RSVP to Thea Stowell at 630-730-2361 or email@example.com
* For offsite events you will be given an address when you RSVP. Babysitting is provided for a nominal fee for some events held at the Church, but not offsite.
St. Patrick’s Marriage Ministry 2020 Date Nights
All Events are at the Crane Road Church in Dempsey Hall (unless noted off-site)
- January 18th – Saturday: 6 to 8 p.m. – Teamwork in Our Marriage
- February 28th – Friday: 7 to 9 p.m. – Stations of the Cross
- March 20th – Friday: 7 to 9 p.m. – St. Joseph Dinner
- April 25th – Saturday: 6 to 8 p.m. – Spring Dance
- May 15th – Friday: 7 to 9 p.m. – Mary In Marriage
- June 27th – Saturday: 6 to 8 p.m. – 25th/50th Anniversary
- July 18th – Saturday: 6 to 8 p.m. – Summer Luau (Off-site)
- August 15th – Saturday: 6 to 8 p.m. – Wine, Cheese & Chocolate (Off-site)
- September 12th – Saturday: 6 to 8 p.m. – BBQ on the Patio
- October 10th – Saturday: 6 to 8 p.m. – Fall Harvest Barn Dance
— No event in November —
- December 11th – Friday: 7 to 9 p.m. – Advent Dinner and Prayer Service