Wedding Music – Step 2
- Wedding Music Step 1
- Wedding Music Step 2 (You are here)
Select Music for your Wedding Liturgy
This information is to be submitted by the WEDDING COUPLE only.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding liturgy! The staff and parish of St. Patrick will be praying with you as you prepare to celebrate the Sacrament of Marriage. The Wedding Liturgy is a beautiful ritual and it is our goal to help you prepare for it thoughtfully and prayerfully. The texts you choose for readings and music will greatly add to the celebration.
The presentations below have been created to assist you in selecting music for your Wedding Mass or Liturgy Outside of Mass at St. Patrick. While you are viewing the presentation, you will be able to listen to at least a partial recording of each selection by clicking on the title. There are general suggestions and also specific pieces recommended for particular instruments. If you have any questions as you go through the planning process, feel free to contact the music office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 630-338-8031.
We ask that you pay all organist/pianist and cantor fees along with your other stipends at least one week before the wedding date. Please drop off your paperwork at the same time, at least one week before the wedding. The parish fees are:
- $500 made out to St. Patrick ($250 for registered parishioners)
- $250 made out to your organist/pianist
- $75 made out to your wedding coordinator
- Two envelopes with $10 cash each for the Altar Servers
- $175 made out to any additional instrumentalists, if you choose to have them (cello, violin, flute, trumpet, etc.)
- $150 made out to your cantor/vocalist
- Normally, an amount is also given to the priest as a sign of gratitude (usually $100).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely in Christ,
Director of Music Ministry
Please Click on the type of ceremony you will have (within Mass including Communion, or without Mass) to plan your music and submit your selections.