We’re looking for a business manager!
If you or someone you know is qualified and would like to serve the St. Pat’s community as a business manager, we would love to hear.
St. Patrick’s Business Manager manages the administrative functions of the parish’s two campuses including two churches, school building and separate preschool building, collaborating with the Pastor, Ministry Directors and Staff, Volunteers, Parishioners, and Finance Council.
The manager oversees and is responsible for the parish accounting and finances, property management and facilities use, personnel, and supervision of bookkeeper, maintenance, and support staff.
- Experience handling financial and business transactions (non-profit background a plus)
- Experience in accounting with budget development, control, and reporting
- Experience with computer hardware and software including QuickBooks, Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel, and Database
- Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively develop collaborative working relationships with staff, vendors, and parishioners
- Experience with payroll, human resources management and collaboration with the diocese
- Sensitivity to confidentiality required
This is a full-time salaried exempt position.
Interested candidates, please send a cover letter and resume to Patricia Grueff at email@example.com