Per Bishop Malloy’s latest letter, we are excited to announce that registration is no longer required for Mass attendance! We sincerely appreciate your willingness and understanding over the past +15 months as we have navigated the practices and procedures that have been requested of us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and your family as a more united and grateful parish community.
Bishop Malloy’s latest letter (May 26, 2021) included a spread of other information which has been listed below for your convenience.
- Registration is no longer required for Mass attendance.
- If attendance at non-sacramental meetings or gatherings is anticipated to exceed 60% capacity of the space, registration should be required.
- Holy Communion will remain under one species for the faithful.
- The offertory procession of gifts may resume.
- Hymnals, Bibles, missals, prayer cards, etc. in the pews may resume.
Once again, thank you for journeying with us over the past trials and we look forward to your company as we grow together in Christ.