9:00 am to 10:15 am — Downtown in the Fr. Carse Center
Or 7:00 pm to 8:15 pm — Crane Road
Many people have questions about end of life concerns.
Msgr. Steve and Jim from Yurs Funeral Home in St. Charles will be leading the gathering. We will be providing information on the practical, physical,
emotional and spiritual concerns that everyone faces at the end of life such as:
- How do you plan for a funeral?
- Is cremation permissible?
- Pastoral care of the sick and last rites
- Can you donate your body to science?
- How do you choose readings and music for a funeral liturgy… Can I do that ahead of time?
- What are the costs associated with a funeral?
- End of life issues and afterlife questions
- Your questions…
All are welcome to attend one of the gatherings. Feel free to invite family and friends to join you.
If you have any questions you can contact Msgr. Steve at 630-338-8001 or at email@example.com.