We love your Help! We pack food Every Month on the 2nd Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Please RSVP at least a week ahead! Our Next Dates are: May 8,
June 12th is RE-SCHEDULED to June 19th,
July 10, August 14, September 11, October 9, November 13, December 11
Ages 8 & Older! Please go to our SignUp Genius page For Details or Sign Up, https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094aafab2eabff2-northern Or Please Contact Susan at 630-988-2440 or email@example.com
PLEASE HELP Us Serve Those In Need!
LOAVES & FISHES DINNER! Monday, May 20 FROM 5 PM TO 7 PM. We Need Volunteers & Donations!
On the 3rd Monday monthly…check as often as you like to sign up! Please take a look at the Sign Up Genius Link to see where we need help, and/or the option to donate items and food. www.signupgenius.com/go/409094aafab2eabff2-loaves
Would you be interested in spending time with the Seniors at Bickford Assisted Living Facility in St. Charles?
Some possibilities are…
- We Lead the Rosary at 9:30 am every Saturday. We are looking for an additional person to join our rotation of leaders.
- Help is needed at the Bickford Social/Happy Hour, held 4-5 pm on Wednesdays.
- We will have a Special Bingo in the memory care unit, the Mary B. It will be on Tuesday May 21st at 10 am. These Bingo players will need a little extra help, can you join us?
For more info. on any of these volunteer activities, please contact Pat: firstname.lastname@example.org (email preferred) or 630-513-1857. Located at: 2875 Campton Hills Road, St. Charles, IL 60175, 630-587-8800
We Need Your Help!
The Elgin Soup Kitchen helps serve a hot delicious meal to the hungry, along with other area churches during the year. YOUR Family’s HELP will make a difference on the following dates:
- April 27 & May 25 & June 22: Food Prep & Cook. Serving Dinner & Clean Up. Arrive at 3:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Approx. 12 servers needed & 8 people for food preparation.
- June 29 & July 27: Serving Dinner & Clean Up. Arrive at 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Approx. 12 servers needed.
Check out our Sign-up genius page, available via the parish website or https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094aafab2eabff2-october
Or you can call Deacon Dave Stowell at 630-401-7212 or email him at email@example.com. Elgin Soup Kitchen Location: Church of the Brethren, 783 Highland Avenue, Elgin 60123
Lazarus House Meal Service Program
Providing Hot Meals to the men, women, and children who reside at Lazarus House Homeless Shelter.
Thank You to ALL who Signed Up! If you are able to help, please check the SignUp Genius link to see our needs and Sign Up for providing food for dates – twice monthly in 2019.
May 23 & 30 • June 13 & 27 • July 11 & 25
You will get an e-mail including important information regarding the program. The nearby Communities and We, in the Service Ministry, really appreciate your help!
Please Contact Celeste Marc at 630-660-9925 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Lazarus House: 214 Walnut St, St. Charles, IL 60174
Thanks to Everyone who donated Neckties, we currently have almost 450 ties! Still have Neckties to Donate? You can leave them in the Usher’s Room at the Crane Rd. Church with ‘Pat Reding’ on the bag and they’ll be picked up.