Safe Environment Forms
Safe Environment Requirements ~ Diocese of Rockford
The Diocese of Rockford is committed to providing a safe environment for our youth and children in all parishes. At St. Patrick, we abide by the Diocesan Safe Environment Policies and The Charter for Protection of Children and Young People put forth by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. We ask volunteers age 16 and older to complete the Safe Environment requirements below. Please note two items are not required for 16 and 17 year olds.
Already Completed Requirements at Another Parish?
Please call Anne Smith at 630-338-8016 or please email: safeenvironment@stpatrickparis
Complete Protecting God’s Children Online Class
- Website link for online class ~ click here
- Directions for online class ~ click here
- Class takes about 60 minutes to complete.
- Print certificate of completion at the end of class and submit to our parish office
Read Diocese of Rockford Safe Environment Policies
Please click each policy below to read.
- Code of Pastoral Conduct
- Sexual Abuse and Misconduct Norms
- Guidelines for Youth and Those Working with Youth
- Code for the Pastoral use of Technology and Social Media
Sign Signature Forms
Please click to print and sign each of the following forms.
- Background Check Authorization not required for 16 and 17 year olds
- Mandated Reporter Form – Volunteer not required for 16 and 17 year olds
Turn in Your Forms
- Email all signature forms & Protecting God’s Children certificate of completion to safeenvironment@stpatrickparis
- Bring all the signed forms & Protecting God’s Children certificate of completion to Anne Smith at the Parish Office.
- Or Mail to St. Patrick Parish Office at 6N487 Crane Road, St. Charles, IL 60175, Attn: Anne Smith.
Any time there are revisions to the Protecting God’s Children class or if Bishop Malloy makes revisions to the Diocese of Rockford Safe Environment Policies, we will have new revisions to read as well as new signature pages to sign. You will be notified if such updates occur needing our obedience to stay in compliance with the requirements set forth by the Diocese of Rockford.